THE e-S.C.I.M. SOLUTION
WHAT IS THE e- S.C.I.M. SOLUTION?
Starting 2011 we take further, develop and implement best practices in the Internal Control Management System, thus we created the e-S.C.I.M. platform, based on the challenges faced by the public entities in implementing the Internal Control Management System. The e-S.C.I.M. Solution is the only automated information concept that facilitates the development, management and monitoring of the Internal Control Management System in public entities by going through all the integrated stages of the system: Development, Management, Monitoring, Reporting.
Moreover, it is the only product of its kind on the market in Romania in terms of complexity and flexibility. The main purpose for which the e-S.C.I.M. Solution was designed, is to optimize and improve the entire process of development, implementation and maintenance of the Internal Control Management System through all its constituent stages.
It is a Web platform, authentication being provided by username and password access credentials type, accessible in two ways:
- Connected – Online, by authentication on e-scim.ro;
- Not connected – Offline, by installing the application in the data center of the beneficiary, on its server or intranet network;
The efficiency and innovation offered by the e-S.C.I.M. Solution provide complete development of the Internal Control Management System Standards’ and process optimization within the entity through:
- rapid and multiple access (the platform can be accessed remotely, through any device connected to the internet). Connections to the platform can be simultaneous and unlimited in the entity. All the employees of the entity will be granted access to the platform, with different usage rights, depending on the Employer’s choice;
- complete development of the Internal Control Management System in all subordinates, by their arrangement in higher hierarchical structure (pyramid form of reporting and control);
- the e-S.C.I.M. Solution also offers online specialty support in adopting, processing, modification, update and distribution of the Internal Control Management System’s documentation;
- the use of the platform does not require advanced usage knowledge, but when the beneficiaries need guidance, the platform provides technical online support for the use of the integrated modules ;
The process monitoring related to the Internal Control Management System is done in real time. The users of the e-S.C.I.M. Solution platform get immediate maintenance in all functioning stages of the system, by:
- dynamic update and supervision for achieving Objectives and removing Risks;
- continuous legislative updating of the Internal Control Management System’s documentation;
The documentation circuit on the entity’s organizational chart is done by:
- distribution of documents’ archives on the entity’s organizational chart;
- distribution of objectives and specific/general risks on the entity’s organizational chart;
- distribution of the Internal Control Management System documentation on the entity’s organizational chart;
- regulation of the internal and external documentation circuit, by laying out the specific documents on the entity’s organizational chart;
At the same time, the e-S.C.I.M. Solution platform enables staff training sessions in order to support the functioning process of the Internal Control Management System, through the e-Learning Module integrated into the platform, and an online specialized support. We stand by our beneficiaries in order to ensure direct and immediate access in solving the constant issues or needs identified in the use of the platform.
According to the specific standards of the Internal Control Management System, the platform integrates a module dedicated to the standard “Evaluation of the Internal Control System”, that enables:
- automatic generation of the self-assessment questionnaires, the synthetic situation, the centralized situation, chapters 1 and 2, respectively the final report;
- for situations where public entities have legal personality subordinates, the evaluation annexes will be automatically generated and centralized in the Annexes and Reports Module;